Before You Run Autogrambot:
1. It is important that the email you initially used to create your Instagram account is one that you do actually have access to. The reason for this is that there may be times where Instagram will look at forcing you into changing your password due to its belief that there has been some unusual activity on your account. If you do not have access to the email that you registered with, then your account will be blocked.
2. Complete your Instagram profile and make sure that you also upload your avatar picture.
3. It is very important that you upload an absolute bare minimum of five photos to your account. If you only upload one or two and Instagram then sees your account as being busy with you liking things, following, and commenting, then they will view it as a robot account and will ban it.
4. Keep your account as active as possible with photographs. Upload new ones on a daily basis if possible, or at least every couple of days. If your account looks as if it is full of life, then you will get more likes and followers.
5. To keep your account safe never post anything that could be deemed to be violating their various rules or your Instagram account will be banned. Autogrambot cannot be held responsible for any violations due to your own conduct.
Getting Yourself Started:
1. Choose Your Actions.
The first thing you need to do is to select if you want to do likes, follows, or unfollow people. To do this, simply click on the button on the left hand side of the action so that it changes color. Do note that you cannot follow and unfollow at the same time, but you can like and follow if you wish to do so.
While the bot is running, we advise you to avoid doing anything on Instagram yourself or using any other bot or you could run into problems with Instagram. However, you are still able to upload new photos while the bot is running.
2. Set Your Speed.
There are three settings, slow, normal, and fast and in our opinion the normal setting is best. This means that Autogrambot will mimic normal activity on Instagram just as if you were doing it yourself.
3. Choose The Media Source.
There are two options when it comes to the media source. You can either select tags where you will interact with people that are using the same tags as you have specified, or you can select the My Feed option. With this, you interact with people that you are already following, so you can like their images automatically although do note that if you choose this option you will not be able to run the bot for tags at the same time.
4. The Minimum and Maximum Likes Filter.
With this, you can choose for Autogrambot to only like images that have had either a minimum number of likes or a maximum number of likes as specified by you.
For example, if you set the minimum to 5 and the maximum to 20, then it will only like images that have between 5 and 20 likes at this moment in time. However, if you just want to like anything, then keep both options at 0.
5. The New Media Option.
This option is wonderful as it means that the bot will only like media that has recently appeared within the tags that you have chosen. We do recommend that if you choose this option to set the minimum likes to 0 and maximum likes to 10 so you get the most accurate results possible.
6. Your Unfollow Options.
There are two sections that deal with unfollowing as there is a source option as well as unfollowing people that do not follow you back. With the source option you can select from either All, or Autogrambot. With the
Autogrambot option you will unfollow only those people that have been followed when you have been using our service. With all, you are going to unfollow everybody that you have been following.
The other option is to unfollow people that have not followed you back and once again you can choose from either Autogrambot or All.
7. The Use Of Tags.
To get the best results we recommend that you use a minimum of 10 tags. It is important that you choose tags that best describe your account and what you are posting as Autogrambot will then target people with similar interests.
Say for example you love your garden. You would then use tags related to gardening and the bot will then like or follow people that use those same tags. If you want the bot to run as fast as possible, then choose popular tags so that it can find relevant posts in a shorter time frame.
8. Auto-Stop Settings.
Our auto-stop settings allows you to choose how many actions the bot will perform in any given day. Once the bot reaches these limits it will stop the action immediately.
We do recommend that you never exceed more than 1000 likes, 300 follows, or 200 unfollows over a 24 hour period due to limits placed on your account by Instagram.
9. Our Timer.
The timer option will allow you to determine how long Autogrambot is going to run for. The action that you choose will then stop after that period of time, so if you select 4 hours it means it will stop after exactly 4 hours.
As you can see, using Autogrambot is easy and you do not require any specialist knowledge to get it running as it should. As long as you follow the simple steps everything will run perfectly every single time.